Administrative Assistant (m/f/d) Risk Advisory & Assurance Services – 21705
Administration & Management
Are you a team player, well-organized, who enjoys achieving common goals and objectives? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a high level degree of integrity, and more importantly enthusiasm for success in a complex environment that drives for innovation and positive change?
Then be part of our journey! Joining the Risk Advisory & Assurance Team of Carnival Corporation is an opportunity to be part of something different, to go bold.
For our Corporate Risk Advisory & Assurance Team, you will be part of our journey
For our Corporate Risk Advisory & Assurance Team we are looking for you to join us in our office location in Hamburg.
- Energetic flexibility: This role is not for candidates wanting to come in and do the same job every day. Personal initiative and collaboration are key. Working with colleagues mainly located in Hamburg, Rostock and Genova and closely connected with Southampton, Miami and other Carnival Corp locations, you will gain full understanding of internal process and become a unifier of the team.
- Strong Organization: This role requires outstanding organizational skills, a strong sense of ownership and a bias for action. Key responsibilities include and are not limited to managing complex calendars and schedules effectively, coordinating travel arrangements and organizing team events and office visits.
- Excellent Communication: The role will involve many opportunities to be a resourceful and persuasive communicator who organizes and expresses thoughts effectively.
- Proactive and Positive Thinking: You will drive for common solutions and help building and maintaining a positive and collaborative team environment establishing relationships inside and outside the department.
- Personal initiative and enthusiasm to add value to a complex work environment and be able to meet demanding timelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the capability of connecting with different personalities and to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Well-organized nature, with an ability to manage multiple tasks to completion, navigating with confidence in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to integrity, discretion and accuracy
- English & German or Italian is essential in reading, speaking and writing