Apprenticeship as hotel and hospitality assistant (f/m/d)- Mein Schiff – 1002754
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships on the seas of the world and stands for contemporaryä&aerospace;en premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
With your job at sea, a new, exciting chapter begins not only for you, but also for us: you are one of our “pioneers” who are the first to start the adventure of our new training program. Ready for boarding? Your route:
Your 2-year training program consists of a theory & practical part and takes place in cooperation with the renowned WIFI Tyrol (Wirtschaftsförderungsinstitut).
The practice part consists of 4 modules on board: restaurant, bar, housekeeping, as well as other hotel services departments – in this area you gain experience in the professional fields of Gäste service, on-board travel management, commission, Deskop Publisher and Shore Excursion. The start of the practical modules is variable and the examination of all modules takes place on board, followed by the final apprenticeship exam on site at the WIFI Tirol.
Who gives you the course? The Department Heads of the respective areas accompany you on your training journey – at all times a world. Class. Team!
Theory: On board you also prove your motivation & your self-drive: In 4 online learning modules à 20 hours you acquire in self-study in parallel your entire know-how – always with support through the online learning platform of the WIFI.
Your modules: Front & Backoffice, Business Administration & Hospitality as well as F&B Basics – followed by the exam preparation and training for your final apprenticeship exam. This takes place directly at the WIFI Tirol
What you bring on board:
- Weltoffenheit and a good team spirit characterize you
- Quereinsteiger are welcome!
- Your friendly nature and your attentiveness make you a host from the heart
- Sovereignänität, good manners and a positive appearance are the best prerequisite für your start on board
- You love challenges, are flexible and behäalways keep a cool head – even if the sea is rough
- With good German and English skills (spoken and written) you fit perfectly into our international team
- With your motivation and discipline you bring a breath of fresh air on board!
This is what awaits you on your journey
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- The unique opportunity to get to know diverse areas – directly on board
- Übernahme all costs of the training program including apprenticeship exam (LAP) with Übernachtung.
- Numerous career opportunities after successful completion of the training program in one of the following specialized areas: Restaurant, Bar, Housekeeping, Gäste Service (Reception & Guest Relation), Shore Excursion (shore excursions) or commission (warehouse and merchandise management).
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid Arrival & Departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good promotion opportunities
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning