Apprenticeship as Management Assistant for Office Management (m/f) – 32075
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is really lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies.
To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you to start on September 1, 2024 at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Insights into all büro and business management processes
- Active support of the team in day-to-day business
- Contact person for our customers as well as service providers and responsibility for own work orders
- Operational communication and correspondence
- Project-related tasks
- Medium school-leaving certificate, entrance qualification for a technical college or A-levels with good to very good grades
- Organizational talent with fun; in dealing with numbers and words
- Very good communication skills, conscientiousness and a high degree of service orientation
- Very good German and English skills as well as good knowledge of MS Office 365
- Ideally first practical experience through internships or part-time jobs