Assistant Housekeeper (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 1009862
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the world’s oceans and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your trip with us:
- Responsible for the control of the cabins and suites as well as the overall cleanliness of the public and crew areas and deputy of the Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Contact person for guests;together with the Executive Assistant Housekeeper, first point of contact for the housekeeping team in guiding, briefing and training the team
- Support in rostering and other administrative tasks
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
What you bring on board:
- Completed training in hotel management and several years of professional experience in housekeeping, first Führungserfahrung wünschenswert
- Fünführungspersönlichkeit with the ability to lead a team professionally and disciplinary and motivate
- Your eye for detail and your organizational skills enrich the team on board.
- You are a host with passion and have excellent manners
- Groomed and pleasant appearance and höfliche manners
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Very good German and good linguistic English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning