Assistant Housekeeping Manager (f/m/d) – Expedition Cruise – 1002747
Be among the best – go from observer to explorer: with your job at sea chefs you will experience real adventure on board the youngest and most modern expedition fleet in the world: HANSEATIC nature, HANSEATIC inspiration and HANSEATIC spirit. Categorized with the highest ice class, the expedition fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises reaches the most beautiful and remote places on earth.
Your employer sea chefs – on multifaceted missions: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- In this position you are responsible for the control of cabins and suites as well as the overall cleanliness of the public and crew areas.
- Für your housekeeping team you are the first point of contact for all concerns.
- You coordinate and organize the fulfillment of special requests of the guests and store them in the data profile.
- You support the Housekeeping Manager in the preparation of duty rosters and other administrative tasks and act as a deputy.
- Your tasks also include the ordering of cleaning agents, materials and equipment in the ship’s own inventory control system.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 – 6 months (gladly also after individual consultation)
What you bring on board:
- Completed training in hotel management and several years of professional experience in the field of housekeeping, first management experience desirable
- Fünschaftlichkeit with the Fäability to lead and motivate a team professionally and disciplinary
- Your eye for detail, organizational skills and administrative skills enrich the team on board.
- You are a host with passion and have excellent manners
- Groomed and pleasant appearance as well as höfliche manners
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Very good German and good English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning