Assistant Housekeeping Manager (f/m/d) – Expedition Cruise – 1029148
Be one of the best – go from observer to explorer: With your job at sea chefs you will experience real adventures on board the youngest and most modern expedition fleet in the world: HANSEATIC nature, HANSEATIC inspiration and HANSEATIC spirit. Categorized with the highest ice class, the expedition fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises reaches the most beautiful and remote places on earth.
Your employer sea chefs – on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
This is what you can expect on your trip with us:
- In this position, you are responsible for checking the cabins and suites as well as the overall cleanliness of the public guest and crew areas.
- You are the first point of contact for your housekeeping team for all matters.
- You coordinate and organize the fulfillment of guests’ special requests and store them in the data profile.
- You will support the Housekeeping Manager in creating the duty roster and other administrative tasks and act as a deputy.
- Your tasks will also include ordering cleaning agents, materials and equipment in the ship’s own merchandise management system.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 4 – 6 months (by individual arrangement)
What you bring on board:
- Completed training in the hotel industry and several years of professional experience in housekeeping, initial management experience desirable
- Fünlichkeit with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- ;ability to lead and motivate a team professionally and disciplinary
- Your eye for detail, your organizational talent and your administrative skills enrich the team on board.
- You are a passionate host and have excellent manners
- Groomed and pleasant appearance as well as polite manners
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Very good German and good English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning