Assistant Restaurant Manager (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694234
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You have a passion for gastronomy, but durian and halo-halo are foreign words even to you? With your job on board as Assistant Restaurant Manager (Executive Maitre d’hotel) (f/m/d) you look über the edge of the plate and serve not dishes, but experiences:
- Organizing and supervising the assigned area by the Restaurant Manager and delegating tasks
- Absence during meals in the restaurant and constant control also during menübriefings
- Control of routine tasks performed such as set-up and tear-down activities in the area of responsibility, as well as the proper moving of goods and equipment according to the highest safety standards
- Assisting the Executive Maitre D’ in writing and &reviewing the daily work schedule for employees
- Organizing and coordinating tasks for special events and additional collateral duties such as on-the-job training
- Contact guest for suggestions, proposals and critiques in service
- In special cases, flexible deployment in other service areas
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
This is what you bring on board:
- Qualified training in the hotel industry or in the catering
- Many years of experience as Maitre D’ or restaurant manager.
- Experience in complaint management
- Knowledge of German & English (written and spoken)
- High willingness to serve vis-à-vis guests and crew members
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits