Baker (f/m/d) – Luxury cruise – 1002732
Get among the best! Join us on a world tour and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- You are responsible for the preparation of all baked goods (bread, rolls, croissants, etc.) on board.) on board and are subordinate to the Chef de Cuisine.
- From fresh ingredients you create daily the baked goods with the help of self-prepared doughs for the guests and the crew.
- You record and order your required ingredients in the ship’s own inventory control system.
- For special evenings, occasions and for special wishes, you conjure up thematically suitable Gebäck in your bakery.
- You coordinate and lead your assistant according to the planning.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 – 6 months (gladly also after individual agreement)
What you bring on board:
- Completed training as a Bäcker as well as experience in Bäckereibetrieb
- Very good knowledge of food science
- Your own recipe book including creations bring a breath of fresh air on board.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem to think outside the box.
- Getting up early and organizing your own workday does not bring you out of the concept.
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good German and English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning