Bar Manager (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694223
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
Cuba Libre, Singapore Sling and Manhattan are on your cocktail menu, but not on your bucket list? With your job on board, you’ll get to know the home of the world’s best drinks while providing the world’s best service.
- Overall responsible for the smooth running of the entire bar area, including related administrative tasks
- Ensure the implementation of the specified recipes and standards in the bar area
- Full responsibility of planning, execution, control and evaluation of inventories in close cooperation with the Controlling Department in the area of responsibility
- Continuous optimization and further development of workflows and standards, as well as contributions to manuals and guidelines
- In special cases, also flexible deployment in other service areas
- Authority to give instructions to the employees in the area of responsibility
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
This is what you bring on board:
- Many years of experience as a bar manager or assistant bar manager, if possible on board a cruise ship
- Leadership skills, assertiveness, flexibility and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of bar tränks, incl. the related calculations
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, FIDELIO MMS, cash register system Rescom or ähnlicher systems)
- Knowledge of German & English (written and spoken)
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits