Bartender (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 626555
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
Cuba Libre, Singapore Sling and Manhattan are on your cocktail menu, but not on your bucket list? With your job on board, you’ll get to know the home of the world’s best drinks while providing the world’s best service.
- Production incl. service of all bar drinks according to
- Performing routine tasks such as set-up and tear-down operations in the area of responsibility, as well as proper stowage of goods and equipment according to the highest safety standard
- Maintaining logs and checklists as specified and regularly monitoring the performance of cleaning and cleaning operations
- Collaborate closely with direct supervisor with regular reporting
- Responsible for the smooth running of the work area and the prompt handling of any disturbances or conflicts
- In special cases, flexible deployment in other service areas
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on every day of the month
all given standards in the work area
This is what you bring on board:
- At least one year of experience as a bartender or bartender, if possible on board a cruise ship
- Good knowledge of bar tränke, incl. the related calculations
- Good German & English skills (spoken and written)
- High willingness to provide service to guests and crew members
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits