Bartender (f/m/d) – River – 1005744
River cruises offer new perspectives, destinations and challenges every day. Take your chance to get to know the most beautiful ports and cultures in Europe. Follow the Danube to Vienna, the Eiffel Tower on the Seine or explore Amsterdam with your team. With enthusiasm and motivation for your job you have the best career opportunities – with commitment and team spirit you win friends for life. Since on most of our river ships the board language is English, the English job description already awaits you here.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the most beautiful ports of Europe with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You know the service sector from a to z but Queijadas and Palinka don't sound familiar for you? With your job onboard, you're not only serving culinary delights, but real experiences.
- Performing of assigned duties in the bars and public area given by the supervisor
- Serving beverages together with preparing “well known world-wide” cocktails
- Maintaining stocks and inventory control together with the Maitre d’
- Internal beverage request
- Sales-orientated work and correct posting in POS-system
- Own quality control
- Ensuring the cleanliness and careful handling of all equipment in the working field in accordance with all relevant safety and environmental as well as hygiene (HACCP) regulations
- Assisting wherever help or preparations are needed (bars/service)
This is what you bring on board:
- Qualified training skills and experience in restaurants, hotels or bars
- Work experience as barkeeper
- Special knowledge in the field of restaurant and bar service
- Competence in both English and German languages
- Trustworthy, efficient and creative
- Cost and quality awareness
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills
- Pleasant, polite manners and a well-groomed and clean appearance
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
Travelling the world
Paid and organized travel
International work environment
Free accommodation & catering
Exclusive crew areas
Great career opportunities
Development & training courses
Free uniform cleaning