Bartender (m/f/d) – 21899
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is truly alive. Come join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world's best-known and most innovative cruise companies. To protect the beauty of the seas and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are currently recruiting on board our ships.
- Professional preparation and mixing of cocktails and drinks according to AIDA standards
- Ensure guests are not kept waiting for service in the assigned bar area and guarantee a smooth flow of service
- Attend guests needs by providing a courteous, friendly, quick, and professional service at all times
- Train team members and supervise the work operations in the assigned bar area
- Assist beverage and food orders as well as inventories in accordance with budgets and other requirements
- Compliance with safety, environmental and hygiene guidelines in area of responsibility
- Training in the hotel and restaurant industry as well as verifiable professional experience, ideally abroad or in the cruise industry in the bar area, IHK bartending diploma beneficial
- Fluent in English, German language beneficial and a confident handling of MS Office
- committed team player, positive personality and excellent communication skills, stress resistant and flexibility
- High level of service and sales orientation, guest-focused, professional appearance