Cameraman / Editor (m/f/d) – 21951
TV & Broadcasting
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit really comes alive. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
The on-board TV studios of our ship fleet each have a Blackmagic Live control room as well as at least three remote cameras and a video radio link. Here we produce live broadcasts of the Theatrium program and game shows such as „Who Wants to Be a Millionär“ and „The Voice of the Ocean“. In addition, the TV teams on board create a voyage film with Sony FS5 or Sony FX6 cameras for sale to the guests. In addition, there is the production of other on-board film and TV formats.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for you on board our ships.
- Regular shooting and post-production of the travel film as well as other on-board film and TV formats
- Operation of the remote cameras or the mobile radio link during live broadcasts from the Theatrium
- Support of the 1st TV operator in studio operations and film production
- Vocational training as a media designer image and sound (m/f/d) or equivalent training / studies in the field with shooting and editing experience or several years of professional experience
- Sure in dealing with non-linear editing systems
- First experience in dealing with professional cameras and basic knowledge in the field of audiovisual media
- Ideal knowledge in live broadcasting and live recording (including.
- Very good German as well as good English skills
- Communication skills and teamwork
TV & Broadcasting