Campaign Management Employee (m/f/d) – 21659
Marketing & Communication
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Specialists and executives have first-class career opportunities with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Implementation of 360-degree campaigns in the B2C, B2B and corporate segment
- Planning, design, management and implementation of campaign-related communication tools (ads, posters, radio, brochures, end-customer mailings, etc.)
- Development of communicative concepts and creative briefings
- Conceptualization, planning and implementation of communication and sales promotion measures for travel sales (on- and offline) as well as preparation and follow-up of sales campaigns
- Studies in business administration, marketing/advertising or comparable education
- Professional experience in the marketing field, ideally also agency experience as well as extensive knowledge in project management or consulting
- Production experience in the field of advertising material as well as in the planning and implementation of marketing and sales promotion measures
- Very good German and English skills and confident in using MS Office 365
- Delivery, communication skills, strong organizational skills and teamwork