Career changer photographer (m/f/d) – 21960
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Become part of the AIDA family! We are looking for you to join us on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Support & advice and create a comfortable atmosphere for our guests on board
- Creative and individual execution of varied shootings
- Digital post-processing, optimization, cropping and retouching of portrait and people photos
- Image and quality control as well as operation of the minilab for processing;tkontrolle as well as operation of the minilab for processing the photos
- Supporting advice on photo selection as well as sale and provision of the photos as a print or file
- Experience in content, portrait and people photography as a career changer (m/f/d) or completed training or studies in graphic design, photography or media design
- Passion für photography, communication skills, an eye for detail and fun in dealing with people
- High creative quality standards and good handling of professional camera and lighting equipment
- Self-reliant work, sense of responsibility, sense of responsibility, good communication skills;self-starting work, sense of responsibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of digital image processing with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom is desirable
- Ideally knowledge of laboratory technology and practical knowledge of the maintenance and operation of the Minilab Fuji Frontier
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken