Chef de Cuisine (f/m/d) – Luxury cruise – 1008707
Get among the best! Join us on a world tour and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- In this position you are decision maker and responsible for the entire galley area and report to the hotel manager.
- You are responsible for up to 7 restaurants on board and are responsible for the planning and development of the menus.
- You are responsible for the management of the galley area with up to 70 crew members including roster preparation.
- You lead your team professionally and disciplinary and provide for an open feedback culture and a harmonious interaction.
- As a contact person for the galley area you show regular ßig presence for crew and guests.
- Für questions, suggestions and criticism of the guests you always have an open ear.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 – 6 months (gladly also after individual consultation)
We are looking for the best: You! That’s what you bring on board:
- Completed training as a chef (f/m/d) as well as professional experience in a Führungsposition in the upscale gastronomy and / or on board a cruise ship
- Very good technical knowledge in the field of gastronomy and food science, which you also like to pass on to your team.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem to think outside the box.
- Leadership personality with the ability to lead and motivate a team professionally and disciplinary
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good German and English skills
- Familiar with MS Office applications
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning