Chef de Partie (f/m/d) – Luxury cruise – 1002783
Get among the best! Join us on a world tour and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- You are assigned to one or more of the up to 7 gourmet restaurants.
- In consultation with the sous chef you independently lead an assigned post within the kitchen.
- You create culinary dishes and menüs with high-quality and exclusive ingredients.
- Depending on the area of operation, you have the possibility to prepare dishes at the guest (including.
- Depending on the position, you coordinate and motivate a team assigned to you.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 – 6 months (gladly also after individual consultation)
- Your entry takes place after individual consultation on the basis of your availability in connection with the operational planning on board and is generally possible all year round.
What you bring on board:
- Completed training as a cook (f/m/d) in the upscale gastronomy with professional experience
- First experience in the Führen of a post wünschenswert
- You keep the Überblick – even when it’s hot; her.
- Enjoyment in the creative preparation of culinary dishes
- Excellent manners, a well-groomed appearance and host qualities
- You are ready to take on first leadership tasks
- Very good German and good English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning