Chef de Rang (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 1009628
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the world’s oceans and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- Under the guidance of the Headwaiters / Restaurant Manager and in collaboration with the Commis de Rang you are responsible for the smooth operation of your service station.
- First point of contact for your guests
- Taking orders and entering them into the ordering system
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible throughout the year.
What you bring on board:
- You are ready to take on your first management tasks.
- Ideally, you bring experience in the restaurant, bar or hotel area.
- Digital cash register systems do not bring you out of the concept.
- You are reliable, resilient and have no problem to remain service-oriented even in stressful situations.
- You feel most comfortable in a team.
- You have very good German and good English skills and have no problems to communicate in both languages.
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning