Chief Pastry (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 863977
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the world’s oceans and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- Decision maker and responsible for the entire Patissier area, report to the Executive Sous Chef
- Preparation of daily desserts in up to 12 restaurants
- Creation of exclusive taste experiences for various occasions
- Direction of your team
- ;technical and disciplinary leadership of your team
- Regular presence for crew and guests
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible year-round.
What you bring on board:
- Completed training as a chef, pastry chef o.ä. as well as several years of experience in the management of the patisserie area
- Additional qualifications (such as sugar pulling, creating Schaustücken) of advantage
- Very good expertise in the catering industry as well as in food science, which you also like to pass on to your team.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem to think outside the box.
- Leadership personality with the ability to lead and motivate a team professionally and disciplinary
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good German and English skills
- Familiar with MS Office applications
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning