Child and Youth Care Worker (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694232
Animation & Entertainment
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You are communicative, responsible and enjoy working with people? With your job on board, you not only create unique experiences for our guests, but also experience your very own #WorldClassMoments around the globe.
- Supervising your own children’s and youth group.
- Execution of the children and youth programs according to TUI Cruises standards.
- Responsibility for the safety of children and compliance with the duty of care during program and supervision times.
- Responsibility for the proper handling of materials available for use.
- Careful handling and care of the Räumlichkeiten.
- Continuous contact with parents.
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 2 – 5 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on every day of the month
This is what you bring on board:
- Practical experience in the field of education or a comparable pädagogical qualification advantageous.
- Studies of teaching, social work or pädagogy advantageous.
- Alternatively or additionally solid, provable practical experience in working with children and adolescents.
- Loyalty and reliability.
- Fun in working with children and young people.
- Team player with coordination skills and sense of responsibility.
- Very good German & good English skills (spoken and written)
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits