Commis de Cuisine (f/m/d) – River – 859930
River cruises offer new perspectives, destinations and challenges every day. Take your chance to get to know the most beautiful ports and cultures in Europe. Follow the Danube to Vienna, the Eiffel Tower on the Seine or explore Amsterdam with your team. With enthusiasm and motivation for your job you have the best career opportunities – with commitment and team spirit you win friends for life. Since on most of our river ships the board language is English, the English job description already awaits you here.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the most beautiful ports of Europe with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
The recipy for you career onboard: passion for your work, a big portion of engagement and a sense for culinary delights.
- Adhering to the specified instructions/tasks given by the superior
- Responsibility for the preparation of dishes at the assigned station in the galley and buffet-preparation
- Organization of internal goods request
- Economic and commercial food handling
- Supervising the own station in accordance with the entire galley operations
- Own quality control: improving the own station in areas where necessary
- Working in accordance with all relevant safety and environmental as well as hygiene standards in compliance with HACCP regulations
- Careful handling of all equipment and machinery in the working field
This is what you bring on board:
- Diploma as a Cook
- Job experience as Cook, as well as experience in a hotel or onboard a cruise ship
- Trustworthy and able to work by own initiative
- Flexible, reliable and able to work under stress
- Cost and quality awareness
- Clean appearance
- Working in a professional manner and able to motivate his colleagues
- Good organizational skills and knowledge of English language
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
Travelling the world
Paid and organized travel
International work environment
Free accommodation & catering
Exclusive crew areas
Great career opportunities
Development & training courses
Free uniform cleaning