Community Management Specialist (m/f/d) – 21859
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Specialists and executives have first-class career opportunities with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Observation and maintenance of the community developments of AIDA’s own social media präsences, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.
- Implementation of AIDA’s social media strategies and management of social customer services on the social web
- Implementation of social media strategies and management of social customer services on the platforms
- Monitoring of AIDA community activities on the social web
- Ensuring brand-compliant communication with our fans and guests
- Contributing to the creation of complex data analyses
- Interfacing communication with relevant departments
- Supporting the creation and optimization of new processes
- Successfully completed studies or training in the field of communications/media/social sciences or a comparable qualification in customer service
- First professional experience and knowledge in the field of customer care and community management
- High social media/digital affinity
- Very good understanding of the functions and target groups of the relevant social media channels
- ;le as well as a good sense for current trends and topics
- Very good German and good English skills as well as an excellent expression
- Sure in the use of MS Office 365
- Gift forüfor writing texts as well as creativity and ingenuity
- A high degree of reliability, sense of responsibility, organizational talent, flexibility and team skills