Cook (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 1002750
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships on the seas of the world and stands for contemporaryä&aerospace;en premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- Support of the Chef de Parties in your assigned post within the Galley
- Assignment in one of the up to 12 restaurants and bistros on board as well as on various posts (including Saucier, Gardemanger) possible
- Responsible for the creation of high-quality dishes and menus incl. all preparations and post-processing
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible throughout the year
What you bring on board:
- Completed vocational training as a cook (f/m/d) with internationally recognized certificate
- Ideally first work experience in the catering industry
- First knowledge über the preparation of food, ingredients and recipes
- You keep the Überblick – even when it’s hot; her; her.
- Good German and English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning