Cook (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff fleet – 1049240
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come on board the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the seas of the world and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- Supporting the Chef de Parties in your assigned position within the galley
- Employment in one of the up to 12 restaurants and bistros on board as well as in various positions (e.g. Saucier, Gardemanger) possible
- Responsible for the creation of high-quality dishes and menus including all preparation and follow-up work
- Contractual duration of your first assignment: 4 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- . all preparation and follow-up work
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement is based on your availability in connection with the scheduling on board and is generally possible all year round.
What you bring on board:
- Completed vocational training as a chef (f/m/d) with internationally recognized certificate
- Ideally first professional experience in the catering sector
- First knowledge of food preparation, ingredients and recipes
- You keep an overview – even when things get hot.
- Good knowledge of German and English
This is what awaits you on your journey
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning