Cookery teacher (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694237
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
The recipe for your career at sea: passion for your job, a large portion of commitment and the right attitude towards training talent
- In this position you are exclusively responsible for the training participants in the galley on board
- You are responsible for compliance with the curricula and training modules specified by the WIFI Tyrol, always in consultation with the operational team on board
- You assist in updating the curriculum, especially with regard to local specifications such as safety, environmental protection and hygiene (USPH / HACCP, ISM & ISO, SQM, Mein Schiff service standard).
- Your responsibility is also to efficiently integrate the training program into the general day-to-day workflow.
- Requirement für this position is the successful completion of the „Train the Trainer – course (Basic & Professional)” at the WIFI Tirol.
- Contract length of the assignment: 2-wöchiger Präsenz course at WIFI Tirol, followed by a 12-month contract on board. Anschlie;end follow-up contracts möglich.
This is what you bring on board:
- Successfully completed vocational training as a chef (f/m/d) with internationally recognized certificate.
- Long years of professional experience in hotel catering, preferably on board a cruise ship.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a management position within the kitchen (Galley).
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Wünschenswert: Certified Küchenchef (f/m/d) with training license and practical experience
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- Übernahme all costs in connection with the 2-wöchigen “Train the Trainer – course (Basic & Professional)” at WIFI Tirol incl. Diplomgebühren.
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits