Cooking teacher (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 863969
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships on the seas of the world and stands for contemporaryä&aerospace;en premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- In this position you are exclusively responsible for the trainees in the galley on board.
- You are responsible for compliance with the curriculum and training modules specified by the WIFI Tyrol, always in consultation with the operational team on board.
- You supportützt in updating the curriculum, especially with regard to local specifications such as safety, environmental protection and hygiene (USPH / HACCP, ISM & ISO, SQM, Mein Schiff service standard).
- Your responsibility is also to efficiently integrate the training modules in the general täglichen workflow.
- Requirement für this position is the successful completion of the „Train the Trainer – Course (Basic & Professional)” at the WIFI Tirol.
- Contract length of the assignment: 2-wöchiger Präsenz-Lehrgang at the WIFI Tyrol, followed by a 12-month contract on board. Anschlie;ende Folgeverträge möglich.
This is what you bring on board:
- Successfully completed vocational training as a chef (f/m/d) with an internationally recognized certificate
- Long years of professional experience in hotel catering, preferably on board a cruise ship
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a management position within the kitchen (Galley)
- Very good German and good English skills
- Wünschenswert: Certified kitchen manager (f/m/d) with training license and practical experience
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning