Dietary cook (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff fleet – 1049272
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come on board the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the seas of the world and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- Responsible for informational discussions with guests on board about intolerances and allergens
- Providing individualized menus and food recommendations for guests based on the information provided
- ;s and food recommendations for the guests based on the information discussions
- Continuous support and advice for the guests during the trip, e.g. by explaining the food and beverages to them.including by explaining and communicating allergen labeling
- If required, active cooperation and support in the preparation of meals
- Contract length: 12 months with an alternation between working time on board and vacation at defined intervals.
What you bring on board:
- Successfully completed vocational training as a chef with an internationally recognized certificate
- Multiple years of professional experience as a chef, with additional qualification as a diet chef required
- Very good knowledge of dieätetics, nutritional advice and the associated cooking and culinary techniques
- Enjoy advising guests
- Fluent German and good English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning