Dresser (m/w/d) – 238
Engineering & IT
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Become part of the AIDA family! We are looking for you to join us on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Providing, maintaining and repairing the costumes and accessories of the up to 20-person show ensemble
- Daily hairdressing of the performers as well as maintenance of the perücks and hairpieces, if necessary support;support with make-up
- Support of the performers with dressing and undressing during the shows as well as during rehearsals
- Independent management of the entire backstage area and costumes
- Professional experience in the field of dresser, dresser in theater or musical
- Knowledge as a dresser and (theater) costume care
- Make-up artist knowledge and hairdressing experience are advantageous
- ideally a completed training in the field of tailoring
- Good English and MS Office skills
- Very good organizational skills, ability to work independently as well as teamwork, willingness to travel and flexibility