Dresser (m/w/d) – 238
Engineering & IT
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Join the AIDA family! We are looking for you on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Provision, maintenance and repair of the costumes and accessories of the up to 20-person show ensemble
- Daily hairdressing of the performers as well as care of the perücks and hairpieces, if necessary assistance with make-up
- Assisting performers with dressing and undressing during shows and rehearsals
- Individual responsibility for the management of the entire backstage area and costume department
- Professional experience in dressing in theater or musical
- Knowledge as dresser/s as well as (theater) cost m care
- Make-up skills and hairdressing experience are an advantage
- Ideally a completed training in tailoring
- Good English and MS Office skills
- Very good organizational skills, ability to work independently as well as teamwork, willingness to travel and flexibility