Employee Agency Administration (m/f/d) – 21959
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date, limited for one year, at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Maintaining and optimizing the smooth flow of administrative and operational tasks in the area of Agency Administration
- Responsibility for updating master data after contract dispatch/return as well as for communication with sales partners and chain messages
- Ensuring rules and process flows;ensuring rules and processes for contract handling and all related actions for AIDA Cruises and our sales partners
- Compliance with contract authorization guidelines and SOX processes as well as support of projects in Sales
- Successful commercial or tourism training as well as professional experience in the tourism and/or service industry, ideally in sales
- Very good German and English skills as well as confident in using MS Office 365
- A structured way of working, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as communication skills and teamwork