Employee IT Fleet Application Maritime (m/f/d) – 21776
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Our IT team works with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment. Both on board our ships and ashore, we are continuously expanding the IT area.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Support with onboard applications, including release management, 2nd level support, requirements engineering and change management
- Coordinate collaboration between IT, external suppliers and Carnival Maritime & business units; AIDA in the area of maritime onboarding applications
- Supporting the & review and compliance with IT policies (SDM) and SOX processes in the area of maritime onboarding applications
- Project management and collaboration in an international environment
- Completed studies in business informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Experience in IT project and application management
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL, IREB and OCUP/OCEB and/or experience with software development, consulting, SQL scripting and POS software are wünschenswert
- Good English skills and very good German skills and confident use of MS Office 365
- Economical thinking and acting, a structured way of working, team skills and communication strength