Employee IT Fleet Management (m/f/d) – 21778
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Our IT team works with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment. Both on board our ships and ashore, we are continuously expanding the IT area.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Support the ships in the procurement, delivery and logistics of IT hardware, as well as interdepartmental communication with relevant suppliers and ship units
- Coordinate the collaboration between IT, external suppliers and the business units;fts of Carnival Maritime & AIDA Cruises
- Regular reporting to the Manager of IT Fleet Management
- Supporting staff planning and testing and training operations
- Incident Management
- Completed studies in business informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Experience in finance and process management
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Good English skills and very good German skills as well as confident in using MS Office 365
- Economic thinking and acting, a structured way of working, team skills and communication skills