Executive Chef (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694253
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
The recipe for your career at sea: passion for your job, a large portion of commitment and a sense of culinary arts
- Overall responsibility for the workflow in the kitchen including administrative tasks such as foodcost, food and supply orders and guest evaluation in collaboration with the Hotel Manager
- Ensure that all work is carried out with great economy and meets agreed quality and hygiene standards
- Personally communicate with passengers and officers as the primary contact for passengers on food issues
- Active participation in passenger events
- Evaluate daily duties and work schedules, staffingüreviews, cleaningüsupervision, and safety and security issues on board
- Strive for continuous improvement and active implementation of product philosophy
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
This is what you bring on board:
- Completed, passed professional training as a chef (f/m/d) with internationally recognized certificate
- Long-term international work experience as Executive Chef/Küchenchef (f/m/d) preferably on cruise ships, possibly also in larger hotels, restaurant or banquet kitchens with a large brigade
- Strong economic, budget-oriented thinking and the ability to analyze and implement business goals
- Fluency in German (Berlitz Level 6 or higher) & English (spoken and written)
- Experience in complaint management and personnel management
- Good IT skills, especially in MS Office, Rescom and CrunchTime.
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits