Executive Sous Chef (m/w/d) – 21495
Gastronomy & Service
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Join the AIDA family! We are looking for you on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Managing the kitchen area with up to 280 employees together with the kitchen manager
- Maintaining impeccable food preparation, quality and appealing presentation in line with our high quality standards in all buffet, specialty and à la carte restaurants
- Planning, leading and motivating and training an international team and guiding them in their further development
- Coordinate and control all process flows in the area of responsibility as well as responsibility for merchandise ordering and storage as well as merchandise usage
- Counseling guests regarding food intolerances or allergies
- Responsible for compliance with safety, environmental, and hygiene guidelines according to HACCP / USPH in the area of responsibility
- Completed professional training as a chef, ideally additional training as a master chef and several years of professional and management experience in the hotel or restaurant kitchen in an international environment
- Cruise experience as well as proven experience in managing large teams
- Knowledge of HACCP and food insecurities
- Very good knowledge of English and confident with MS Office and inventory control systems
- Excellent service and guest orientation, sovereignänität as well as sense of responsibility