Gap Year Onboard Communication (m/f/d) – 1168
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. The gap year is aimed at bachelor graduates (m/f/d) who want to spend a year gaining practical experience ashore and on board before starting their master studies.
You will start the gap year at our company headquarters in Rostock and get to know the on-board communications department for about 5 months, after which you will go on board one of our AIDA ships as an on-board communications editor (m/f/d) for 4-6 months.
Start date: April 2023
- Support in planning and coordination of on-board communication (travel-, season- and target group-related guest communication as well as marketing campaigns)
- Updating product information for our guests before and during the voyage
- Onboard: responsibility for editing, design, proofreading and timely production of the daily onboard newspaper AIDA Today as well as special newspapers and various printed materials
- Regular quality controls to ensure compliance with the corporate identity
- Studies in the field of communication sciences, design or media management
- A first professional experience as a journalist, editor, media designer print or blogger is desirable
- Confident in the use of the new German spelling and a flair for advertising approach, texts, graphics and design
- Affinity for technology and experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Sovereignty, sense of responsibility, communication skills and flexibility