Gap Year Onboard Communication (m/f/d) – 21927
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. The gap year is aimed at bachelor graduates (m/f/d) who want to spend a year gaining practical experience ashore and on board before starting their master’s degree.
You will start the gap year at our company headquarters in Rostock and get to know the on-board communications department for about 5 months, then you will go on board one of our AIDA ships as an on-board communications editor (m/f/d) for 4-6 months.
Start date: November 2023
- Support in the planning and coordination of on-board communication (travel-, season- and target group-related guest communication as well as marketing campaigns)
- Update product information for our guests before and during the voyage
- On board: Responsibility for the editing, design, proofreading and on-time production of the daily onboard newspaper AIDA Heute as well as special newspapers and various printed materials
- Regular quality controls to ensure compliance with the corporate identity
- Studies in the field of communication sciences, design or media management
- Wünschenswert are first professional experience as a journalist, editor, media designer print or blogger
- Sicher in dealing with the new German spelling and a Gespür für Werbeansprache, Texte, Grafik und Design
- Affinität to the technology and experience in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Very good German and English knowledge in word and writing
- Souveränität, sense of responsibility, Kommunikationsstärke and Flexibilität