Gap Year Shore Excursions (m/f/d) – 21727
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. The Gap Year is aimed at Bachelor graduates (m/f/d) who want to spend a year gaining practical experience ashore and on board before starting their Master’s degree.
You will start the gap year at our company headquarters in Rostock and get to know the Shore Excursions department for about 5 months, then you will go on board for 4-6 months as a scout or activity guide (m/f/d).
Start date: August 2023
Become part of the AIDA family!
- Support in the administration and implementation of shore excursions as well as participation in the expansion of the AIDA product portfolio
- Optimization of text content and image research
- Onboard: consulting, sales, support and quality control of shore excursions and biking tours
- Hosts with a high level of service orientation and physical fitness for escorting activity excursions
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel or tourism management, business administration or sports science
- Ideally first practical experience in tourism
- First sales experience and confidence in dealing with guests and groups
- Very good English and German language skills and confident in MS Office
- Excellent, sense of responsibility, team spirit and flexibility