Guest Service Representative (Reception) (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 1006800
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships on the seas of the world and stands for contemporaryä&aerospace;en premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- Field of activity: Reception and Guest Relation
- Co-responsibility for the organized workflow at the reception in cooperation with the management positions.
- Support other departments regarding guest satisfaction, product inspiration and service.
- Maintain active guest contact in öpublic areas.
- Taking reservations for the restaurant & Daily Onboard Events, as well as shore excursion bookings.
- Encouraging guest enthusiasm for the product and related offerings.
- Leading ship tours, shuffleboard and bingo.
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement is based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on every day of the month.
This is what you bring on board:
- Qualified education in the hotel industry, gastronomy or tourism
- First practical work experience at the reception or in the guest services
- Very good German and good English skills (spoken and written)
- High willingness to serve guests and crew members
- Good computer skills (MS Office, hotel management software…)
- Team player with coordination skills and sense of responsibility
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning