Guest Service Representative (Reception) (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694231
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You know the hotel industry from A to Z, but Aruba and Zadar are nautical miles away? Bring a breath of fresh air on board and impress not only the guests, but the whole world!
- Field of activity: reception and guest relations
- Co-responsibility for the organized workflow at the reception desk in cooperation with the management positions.
- Support other departments in terms of guest satisfaction, product inspiration and service.
- Maintain active guest contact in öpublic areas.
- Taking reservations for the restaurant & Daily Onboard Events, as well as bookings for shore excursions.
- Exciting guests about the product and related offerings.
- Leiting of ship tours, shuffleboard and bingo.
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with onboard assignment scheduling and is generally possible year-round on any day of the month
This is what you bring on board:
- Qualified training in the hotel industry, gastronomy or tourism
- First practical work experience at the reception or in guest services
- Very good knowledge of German and good English (spoken and written)
- High willingness to provide service to guests and crew members
- Good computer skills (MS Office, hotel management software…)
- Team player with coordination skills and sense of responsibility
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits