Hairdresser (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694268
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
London, Dubai & Singapore? As part of the SPA & Sport team you will not only get to know the most beautiful countries – you will also prepare your guests the most beautiful vacation moments!
- Expert and needs-based advice
- Creation of type-appropriate haircuts
- Färben (modern and classic)
- Wave (natural and contemporary)
- Warm and professional service to the guest on board
- At all times representation of the unrestricted professional service thought
- Contract duration of your first assignment: either 4 or 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on every day of the month
This is what you bring on board:
- Completed hairdressing training or master craftsman certificate
- Many years of experience as a hairdresser (f/m/d)
- Very good German & English skills (spoken and written)
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits