Headwaiter (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 1009625
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the world’s oceans and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- Under the guidance of the restaurant manager, you are responsible for the smooth running of your service area, consisting of several service stations.
- Dispatching, briefing, training and motivation of the assigned Commis and Chefs de Rang with appropriate documentation
- Briefing of the respective menu to your team
- Präsenz in the assigned restaurants during service hours
- Contact person of the guests for suggestions, proposals and feedback in the service
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in conjunction with onboarding scheduling and is generally possible year-round.
What you bring on board:
- You have a completed training in the hotel or restaurant industry and / or professional experience, eg as Chef de Rang or restaurant manager.
- When your guests and your team have questions, it is important to you that you can answer them competently.
- Only when you have the feeling that your guests had an all-round great evening, you are satisfied.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem with it, even sometimes über the edge of your plate to look.
- Eigenständige organization is in your blood, at the same time you are an absolute team player.
- As a communication professional, you ügst very good German and good English skills.
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning