Hotel and hospitality assistant training program – Mein Schiff – 625598
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
With your job at sea, a new, exciting chapter begins not only for you, but also for us: you are one of our pioneers who are the first to start the adventure of our new training program. Ready for boarding? Your route:
Your 2-year training program consists of a theory & practical part and takes place in cooperation with the renowned WIFI Tyrol (Wirtschaftsförderungsinstitut).
The practical part consists of 4 modules on board: restaurant, bar, housekeeping, as well as other hotel services departments – in this area you will gain experience in the professional fields of guest service, on-board travel management, commission, deskop publisher and shore excursion. The start of the practical modules is variable and the exam of all modules takes place on board, followed by the final apprenticeship exam on site at WIFI Tirol.
Who sets the course for you? The Department Heads of the respective areas accompany you on your training journey – at all times a world. Class. Team!
Theory: On board you also prove your motivation & your self-drive: In 4 online learning modules à 20 hours you acquire in self-study in parallel your entire know-how – always with support from the online learning platform of the WIFI.
Your modules: Front & Backoffice, Business Administration & Hospitality and F&B Basics – followed by the exam preparation and training for your final apprenticeship exam. This takes place directly at the WIFI Tirol
This is what you bring on board:
- Appetite for the world and a good team spirit characterize you
- Transverse entrants are welcome!
- Your friendly nature and attentiveness make you a wholehearted host
- Sovereignty, good manners and a positive appearance are the best prerequisites for your start on board
- You love challenges, are flexible and always keep a cool head – even when the sea gets rough
- With good German and English skills (spoken and written) you fit perfectly into our international team
- With your motivation and discipline you bring a breath of fresh air on board!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- The unique opportunity to get to know many different areas – directly on board
- &Uml;bernahme of all costs of the training program including apprenticeship exam (LAP) with Übernachtung.
- Numerous career opportunities after successful completion of the training program in one of the following specialist areas: Restaurant, Bar, Housekeeping, Gäste Service (Reception & Guest Relation), Shore Excursion (Land Excursions) or Commission (Warehouse and Merchandise Management).
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits