Housekeeper (f/m/d) – Phoenix Reisen – 864395
Go on a world tour with us! The ships of the Phoenix Reisen fleet, known from the TV formats „Verrückt nach Meer“ and „Das Traumschiff“, inspire not only by their routes, but especially by their crew. With a lot of passion for your job, you will soon call MS Amadea, MS Amera, MS Artania or MS Deutschland your home at sea.
Your employer sea chefs – on a variety of missions: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You know the hotel industry from A to Z, but Aruba and Zadar are miles away? Bring a breath of fresh air on board and impress not only the guests, but the whole world!
- Decision making for the entire cabin area as well as the control and enforcement of all quality standards
- Scheduling for housekeeping
- Responsibility for cleaning the cabins, the öscherei and responsibility for the careful handling of the laundry
- Passenger contact person for the cabin area and handling handling of complaints and grievances
- control of compliance with cleanliness, safety, environmental and hygiene (USPH) guidelines in the cabin area
- presence as contact person for all crew members working in the cabin area
- contract duration of the assignment: 4-5 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
What you bring on board:
- Specialized training in the hotel industry; graduation from a hotel management school or. as a housekeeping master (f/m/d) erwünscht
- Multi-year professional experience in upscale, international hotels or on cruise ships and internal qualification on board
- Very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in complaint management
- Expertise, ability to work under pressure, reliability;reliability and creativity
- Cost and quality awareness
- Confident and confident appearance towards passengers and employees
- Leadership quality and ability to motivate employees
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning