Housekeeping Supervisor (f/m/d) – Expedition Cruise – 628483
Be among the best – go from observer to explorer: with your job at sea chefs you will experience real adventure on board the youngest and most modern expedition fleet in the world: HANSEATIC nature, HANSEATIC inspiration and HANSEATIC spirit. Categorized with the highest ice class, the expedition fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises reaches the most beautiful and remote places on earth.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You know the hotel industry from A to Z, but Antarctica and Zanzibar are far away for you? Bring a breath of fresh air on board and impress not only the guests, but the whole world!
- Liaison between stewardesses/butlers (f/m/d) and the housekeeping management team (assistant housekeeping manager and housekeepig manager (f/m/d))
- Supporting the teams (Housekeeping staff/Butler (w/m/d)) in their daily tasks
- Control and release of the passenger suites cleaned by the teams according to defined specifications such as cleanliness, set-up wishes and standards
- First point of contact for guests in the cabin area (e.g. explain suite, replace pillows, receive or deliver documents/papers or linens)
- Request materials through the onboard system
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the housekeeping pantries, lockers and storage areas, and öpublic corridors in the assigned passenger area
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3-6 months (gladly also after individual arrangement)
- Your entry will be by individual arrangement based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on any day of the month
We are looking for the best: You! Here’s what you bring on board:
- Completed training as a hotel manager (f/m/d) and / or several years of professional experience in housekeeping area wünschenswert, as well as professional experience as a housekeeper (f/m/d)
- Competence, resilience, reliability and creativity
- Cost and quality consciousness
- Confident and confident demeanor with guests and team members
- Sympathetic and polite manners
- Very good German & good language skills in English
- Familiar with MS Office applications
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits