Internship in HRM / Talent Acquisition & Recruiting – 21789
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. With an internship, you set the course for your career and gain comprehensive insights into various areas of the company.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date, as part of your specified internship semester, for 6 months at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Administrative support in applicant management and first point of contact for our national and international applicants
- Screening of application documents and pre-selection of suitable candidates
- Organization of job interviews and applicant days, also in digital formats
- Independent drafting, publishing and updating of job advertisements in all relevant media
- Support in recruiting suitable employees at interviews or trade fairs;independently write, publish and update job advertisements in all relevant media
- Assist in recruiting suitable employees at interviews or trade fair appearances
- Participate in the preparation of reports and analyses
- Current enrollment in a full-time degree program in the field of economics (preferably with a focus on HR)
- Ideally first practical experience in the field of HR
- Very good German and English skills as well as confident in using MS Office 365, especially Excel
- Quick comprehension, strong communication skills, organizational skills and team player