Internship in Human Resources Fleet – 21710
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. With an internship, you will set the course for your career and gain comprehensive insights into various areas of the company.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, starting immediately for 6 months at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Supporting the Human Resources Management department in operational personnel work
- Assisting with administrative and organizational tasks in day-to-day operations
- Support in personnel requirements and deployment planning of national and international crew members from the hotel sector
- Communication in English with various international agencies
- Administration of personnel files, certificate control and gapless record keeping for payroll
- Studies in the field of business administration, hotel management or comparable
- Ideally first practical experience in human resources or in the tourism industry
- Very good English language skills and confident handling of MS Office
- A quick grasp, networked thinking and team skills