Internship in Human Resources Fleet – 32192
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is truly lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, from March 2024 for 6 months at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Supporting the Human Resources Management department in operational personnel work
- Involvement in administrative and organizational tasks in day-to-day operations
- Supporting the HR department in operational personnel work
- ;support in personnel requirements and deployment planning for national and international crew members from the hotel sector
- Communication in English with various international agencies
- Administration of personnel files, certificate control and gapless record keeping for payroll accounting
- Studies in the field of business administration, hotel management or similar
- Ideally first practical experience in human resources or in the tourism industry
- Very good knowledge of English and confident handling of MS Office
- A quick grasp, networked thinking and team spirit