Internship in Human Resources Management / Employee Service Fleet – 21816
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. With an internship you set the course for your career and gain comprehensive insights into various areas of the company.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, immediately for 6 months at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Supporting the Human Resources Management department in administrative HR work
- Supporting the operational day-to-day business of the Payroll department and Crew Service
- Assisting in the review of cost reimbursements
- Supporting the preparation of reports and statistics
- Communicating in English with various international colleagues
- Administrating and recording on-board and landside sick leave in the Crew Management system
- Administrating and recording sick leave in the Crew Management system;assist in the preparation of reports and statistics
- Communicate in English with various international colleagues
- Administrate and record onboard and landside sick leave in the crew management system
- Studies in the field of business administration, hotel management or comparable
- Ideally first practical experience in human resources or in the tourism industry
- Very good English skills and confident use of MS Office 365
- A quick grasp, networked thinking and team skills