Internship in Human Resources Management / Employee Service Fleet – 21816
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is really lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies.
To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover with us your #PlaceToWe.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, immediately for 6 months at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Supporting the Human Resources Management department in administrative HR work
- Supporting the operational day-to-day business of the Payroll department and Crew Service
- Assisting in the review of cost reimbursements
- Supporting the preparation of reports and statistics
- Communicating in English with various international colleagues
- Administrating and recording on-board and landside sick leave in the Crew Management system
- Administrating and recording sick leave in the Crew Management system;assist in the preparation of reports and statistics
- Communicate in English with various international colleagues
- Administrate and record onboard and landside sick leave in the crew management system
- Studies in the field of business administration, hotel management or comparable
- Ideally first practical experience in human resources or in the tourism industry
- Very good English skills and confident use of MS Office 365
- A quick grasp, networked thinking and team skills