Internship in the field of HRM / personnel development – 21893
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is really lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies.
To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, starting in January 2024 for 5-6 months at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Insights into the work of personnel development for our shore-based and on-board employees
- Operative cooperation in the field of personnel development (eg training documentation, training evaluation, etc.)
- Übernahme of internal communication on the topics of training, continuing education and personnel development
- Administrative organization of virtual training as well as training on board the ships and in our AIDA Academy in Rostock
- Collaboration on specific projects (eg. Creation of eLearnings, creation of learning videos, development of training concepts, etc.)
- Participation in our internal training offers (after individual coordination)
- Hospitation in assessments for new hires
- Current enrollment in a full-time degree program in the field of business or humanities or education (preferably with a focus on human resources management or media didactics)
- Ideally first practical experience in the field of training or human resources development
- Very good English skills and a confident use of MS Office
- Fast grasp, organizational skills, communication skills and teamwork