Internship in the field of HRM / Training & Development – 21893
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. With an internship, you set the course for your career and gain comprehensive insights into various areas of the company.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, from January 2024 for 5-6 months at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Insights into the work of personnel development for our shore-based and on-board employees
- Operative cooperation in the field of personnel development (eg training documentation, training evaluation, etc.)
- Übernahme of internal communication on the topics of training, continuing education and personnel development
- Administrative organization of virtual training as well as training on board the ships and in our AIDA Academy in Rostock
- Collaboration on specific projects (eg. Creation of eLearnings, creation of learning videos, development of training concepts, etc.)
- Participation in our internal training offers (after individual coordination)
- Hospitation in assessments for new hires
- Current enrollment in a full-time degree program in the field of business or humanities or education (preferably with a focus on human resources management or media didactics)
- Ideally first practical experience in the field of training or human resources development
- Very good English skills and a confident use of MS Office
- Fast grasp, organizational skills, communication skills and teamwork