IT Administrator (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694259
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
Your wanderlust is at least as big as your passion for IT? With your job in the IT department, you will take on great responsibility on board and we will take care of your itinerary!
- First- and second-level user support including briefing new employees on the existing computer systems (backend systems)
- Administration of the complete IT infrastructure in the Microsoft server environment
- Usermanagement für the systems and applications
- Set-up, dismantling and operation of the check-in stations during passenger changes
- Performing daily system checks
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in conjunction with onboard scheduling and is generally possible year-round on any day of the month
This is what you bring on board:
- Qualified education in the IT field
- Excellent business understanding
- Good knowledge of German and English
- High willingness to serve
- Very good computer skills
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Good general education
- Team skills
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits